Ab mats are a great way to get a workout in at home, and for tall people, it's important to find one that is the right size. A too-small ab mat can cause discomfort and make the workout less effective. A too-large ab mat can be dangerous, as it can easily slip out from under you during a workout. The best ab mats for tall people are those that are long enough to fit their body comfortably and provide good support.
|1||ProsourceFit Abdominal AB Mat 15” x 12” High Density Core Trainer||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Shogun Sports Ab Mat. Abdominal Mat with Tailbone Protector. Core Training Mat for maximizing Sit-Ups||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Synergee Black Core Mat Ab Mat Abdominal Mat Sit-Up Pad - Abdominal Trainer Mat for Sit Up Routines and Six Pack||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||ProsourceFit Extra Thick Yoga and Pilates Mat ½” (13mm)||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Rage Fitness Core Mat||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||BalanceFrom Ab Mat Trainer Abdominal Machine Exercise Crunch Roller Workout Exerciser||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||POWER GUIDANCE Ab Exercise Mat - Sit Up Pad - Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for Full Range of Motion Ab Workouts||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Outroad Ab Mat and Exercise Mat with Tailbone Protecting Pad - Sit Up Pad - Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for Full Range of Motion Ab Workouts||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||BalanceFrom BFGY-AP6BLK Go Yoga All Purpose Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Amazon Basics Extra Thick Exercise Yoga Gym Floor Mat with Carrying Strap - 74 x 24 x .5 Inches||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Ab Mat For Tall People
If you’re looking for the best ab mats for tall people, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the 10 best ab mats for tall people on the market today.
Ab mats are a great way to get a killer core workout, and they can be used by people of all sizes. However, if you’re tall, it can be difficult to find an ab mat that is long enough to accommodate your body.
Table Of Content:
- ProsourceFit Abdominal AB Mat 15” x 12” High Density Core Trainer, Black
- Shogun Sports Ab Mat. Abdominal Mat with Tailbone Protector. Core Training Mat for maximizing Sit-Ups...
- Synergee Black Core Mat Ab Mat Abdominal Mat Sit-Up Pad Abdominal Trainer Mat for Sit Up Routines and...
- ProsourceFit Extra Thick Yoga and Pilates Mat ½” , 71-inch Long High Density Exercise Mat with Comfort...
- Rage Fitness Core Mat, Abdominal Sit Up Pad for Core Workouts, Black, 15 x 12 x 1.5
- BalanceFrom Ab Mat Trainer Abdominal Machine Exercise Crunch Roller Workout Exerciser
- POWER GUIDANCE Ab Exercise Mat Sit Up Pad Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for Full Range of Motion Ab Workouts...
- Outroad Ab Mat and Exercise Mat with Tailbone Protecting Pad Sit Up Pad Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for...
- BalanceFrom BFGY-AP6BLK Go Yoga All Purpose Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap, Black, One...
- Amazon Basics Extra Thick Exercise Yoga Gym Floor Mat with Carrying Strap 74 x 24 x .5 Inches, Black
1. ProsourceFit Abdominal AB Mat 15” x 12” High Density Core Trainer
- BETTER RESULTS – Provides a full range of motion you can’t get from standard sit-ups; isolates the abs for optimal workout results.
- NATURAL ARCH – Arch design naturally curves to the back for more effective core work that protects your lower back.
- GREAT FOR CROSSFIT – Perfect for high rep exercises like crunches, sit-ups and leg lifts; Ideal for head protection during handstand push-ups.
- DURABLE – High-density foam gives comfort and the perfect amount of firm support for your back and spine while challenging your core muscles.
- DIMENSIONS: 15”L x 12”W x 2.
2. Shogun Sports Ab Mat. Abdominal Mat with Tailbone Protector. Core Training Mat for maximizing Sit-Ups
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS: The Shogun Sports Ab Mat has been manufactured using Top Quality non-slip Vinyl on the exterior and comfortable yet durable Foam Padding in the inside.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE: The Shogun Sports Ab Mat has been designed keeping in mind the natural curvature of the spine, allowing maximum extension and contraction of your core whilst safely supporting your back during your workout.
- REDEFINING SIT-UPS : In the old traditional sit-up your feet are anchored and the hip flexors do much of the work.
- WORK YOUR ENTIRE CORE: Positioned under the lower back, the Abdominal Mat enables a full extension of your abdominals at the beginning of a sit-up by tilting the spine, which is not possible on a flat surface.
- TAILBONE PROTECTION: Unfortunately for many people, it’s not the abdominal pain that limits the frequency and volume of their Ab Workout, it’s the pain and discomfort in their backside.
3. Synergee Black Core Mat Ab Mat Abdominal Mat Sit-Up Pad – Abdominal Trainer Mat for Sit Up Routines and Six Pack
- EFFECTIVE DESIGN ★ – The Synergee Core Mat is perfectly designed to fit the contours of your lower back to provide support and stability during ab exercises.
- MAKE EVERY REP COUNT ★ – Sit ups are a staple for most fitness routines.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE ★ – The Core Mat is complete as one piece, contains no moving parts, and is light and compact.
- WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE ★ – Synergee Core Mat is 14″ x 12″ x 3″ .
- NO SWEAT GUARANTEE ★ – Leave the sweating and swearing for your training! Buying from Synergee means quick, hassle-free, and caring customer service! Plus, we offer a better-than-money-back guarantee: if there is an issue with your product for any reason, we will send you a new one quickly and absolutely FREE! 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Number 1 Goal!.
4. ProsourceFit Extra Thick Yoga and Pilates Mat ½” (13mm)
- VERSATILE – Ideal for many fitness purposes, such as Pilates & yoga, the extra-large 71”L x 24”W mat fits any user.
- WATER-RESISTANT – NBR naturally repels moisture for low-maintenance; Wipe with wet cloth/sponge to clean, air dry.
- NON-SLIP – A non-slip surface adheres to the floor; the ribbed design provides grip and stability for a safe practice.
5. Rage Fitness Core Mat
- Package length: 8.1 cm
- Package width: 36.6 cm
- Package height: 42.4 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
6. BalanceFrom Ab Mat Trainer Abdominal Machine Exercise Crunch Roller Workout Exerciser
- Optimized Density – the mat is neither too hard or soft for better and comfortable workout
- Dimensions – 2 Sizes to choose from according to your needs.
- Contoured – designed to fit the lower back for optimal comfort and lumbar support
- Lightweight – light weight for easy storage and transportation, take it for your gym exercise
7. POWER GUIDANCE Ab Exercise Mat – Sit Up Pad – Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for Full Range of Motion Ab Workouts
- Superior Quality – Streamlined dual-color design, made from PVC leather and high-density foam, provides complete isolation of your ab muscles during crunches, leg lifts and sit-ups.
- Full Range Of Motion – POWER GUIDANCE abdominal mat is designed to offer a full range of motion while targeting the entire abdominal muscle group.
- Safe, Lightweight & Portable – can be taken anywhere with you; Stays firm and won’t slide or wobble so you can focus on the workout instead of worrying about stabilizing your body.
- Easily Target Abdominal Muscles – The curved shape design allows your abs to get a proper stretch on the bottom portion of the movement followed by a complete contraction at the top of the movement.
- Why Choose Us – At POWER GUIDANCE, we fully stand behind our products.
8. Outroad Ab Mat and Exercise Mat with Tailbone Protecting Pad – Sit Up Pad – Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for Full Range of Motion Ab Workouts
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Arc training mat that fits the human body, it is thicker on one side, more sloped on the other to follow the contours of your back.
- BUILD AB STRENGTH SAFELY – The ab mat is the perfect size for supporting your lower back while you work your abs.
- STRONG & DURABLE – Using high quality material and the best construction to produce the mat.
- PROFESSIONAL TRAINING – The ab support pad has foam core that provides the perfect great lower back support.
- CUSTOMER GUARANTEE – If you are dissatisfied with the purchase, don’t hesitate to contact us! It is our #1 priority to make sure our customers are satisfied with our products, and service!.
9. BalanceFrom BFGY-AP6BLK Go Yoga All Purpose Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap
- 71″ long 24″ wide ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes.
- With double sided non-slip surfaces, BalanceFrom all-purpose premium exercise, yoga mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries.
- Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style.
- Included components: BalanceFrom GoYoga exercise, yoga mat, yoga mat strap
10. Amazon Basics Extra Thick Exercise Yoga Gym Floor Mat with Carrying Strap – 74 x 24 x .5 Inches
- Extra thick mat for yoga, gym, and everyday exercise
- Textured foam construction provides traction and stability
- 1/2 inch thick mat provides extra support, shock-absorption, and comfort
- Elastic straps secure rolled-up mat; includes shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Please check the mat will not slip on the floor before using
- Dimensions: 74 x 24 x .5 inches
Buying Guide Of Ab Mat For Tall People
In order to get fit and have a great body, many people work hard in the gym. However, there are some pieces of equipment that are essential for a good workout, and one of those is an abdominal mat. If you're tall, finding an ab mat that fits your frame can be a daunting task. Fortunately, there are some things you can look for when shopping for this piece of equipment. The length will be one of the most important criteria you need to consider, as well as the width and thickness of the mat. There are several different types of ab mats you can choose from. Some are flat, others are rolled up like a towel. There are even some that are designed to be used on a foam roller. This is one of the most popular tools for rolling out the muscles. You can find these in a variety of designs and colors, which makes it easy to match your home or gym.
What Are The Advantages Of Using An Abdominal Mat?
The main advantage of using an ab mat is that it allows you to perform crunches and sit-ups without hurting your back or joints. In addition, you can use the mat for all kinds of other exercises, such as squats, push-ups, and planks. Some mats can even be used as support during leg raises and other exercises that require you to extend your legs.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Using An Abdominal Mat?
While the ab mat is a great tool, it does have some disadvantages. For example, it is not as comfortable as other types of workout equipment. Also, the mat is not designed to be used in water or while exercising in general.
Are Ab Mats Worth It?
The ab mat is a great tool to help you get fit, but it might not be right for everyone. If you are not interested in using the mat, then you should consider investing in a more comfortable and convenient piece of equipment that will allow you to perform all kinds of exercises safely. If you are not sure about the ab mat, then try it for a few weeks to see if you like it. If you do not like it, then you can always return it and get your money back.
In conclusion, there are a number of different ab mats on the market that can be beneficial for tall people. By choosing the right one for your needs, you can help to improve your core strength and overall fitness. Be sure to consider the size, shape, and firmness of the mat before making a purchase, and always consult with a doctor if you have any concerns.